Dreams are only a state of mind unless we start doing, and turn them into reality. Turning your dream into a reality isn’t achieved by waiting and hoping that by magic it will happen, but by converting it into a real vision and managing director Justin Cobb did this himself when starting up his well-established New York-based marketing firm, Pan Atlantic.
We all go through personal change in our life, in both our domestic and business activities, but some people handle it better than others. One way to achieve success, is to look at how successful people operate, and then emulate them. That’s where self help books can prove so useful. One of the most important and highly praised self help books is ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’, written by Stephen R. Covey and published by Simon & Schuster Ltd. Here, managing director Justin Cobb of Pan Atlantic reviews the book and look at the lessons that can be learned from it.
Being the managing director of a renowned direct marketing firm in New York, self made entrepreneur and leader Justin Cobb, knows all too well about the habits of a great leader.
Latest Blog News
- PanAtlantic Associates Reaffirms Commitment To Inclusion and Diversity
- PanAtlantic Reveal the Benefits of Online Consultations
- PanAtlantic Explain Why Investing In People Will Create A Positive Return
- PanAtlantic Look at the Sales Process Behind Their Success
- World Cup Athletes Train With an Entrepreneurial Mentality, Explains Pan Atlantic