Every entrepreneur will be involved in important negotiations at some time, and mastering this art can bring great results. Yet some people seem to be born negotiators, while others find it difficult and unnerving. For those who need to improve their confidence in negotiations, and therefore the results, help is at hand thanks to a book from the master of negotiating. Here, Pan Atlantic review ‘The Art Of Negotiation: How To Improvise Agreement In A Chaotic World’, written by Michael Wheeler, and published by Simon & Schuster.
Many people find that starting their own business is the best thing they’ve ever done, in that it not only allows them to work for themselves on a thing that they truly love, it also offers greater potential financial rewards than they could get elsewhere. You may wonder how to know when market conditions are right for starting a business, and one way is to look at what those people already running businesses are saying. A recent study by Gallup looked at the optimism felt by business owners across the United States. Here, Pan Atlantic review the results and look at the bigger picture.
Latest Blog News
- Pan Atlantic Associates Reviews The Key Benefits of Sales Outsourcing
- PanAtlantic Associates on Hiring Successfully During a Global Pandemic
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- PanAtlantic Explains How to Keep Remote Workers Motivated
- PanAtlantic Associates Reaffirms Commitment To Inclusion and Diversity