Christmas is a time of giving back, a time at the end of every year where rewards are given to show appreciation and concern for others around you. This doesn’t have to start outside of the workplace, as most of us are probably already planning our company Christmas party, usually put on and paid for by grateful management. Managing director Justin Cobb of innovative, NYC-based marketing firm Pan Atlantic shares with us his idea of how to do Christmas the right way, as the director of a successful business, and the leader of his team.
Latest Blog News
- PanAtlantic Reveal the Benefits of Online Consultations
- PanAtlantic Explain Why Investing In People Will Create A Positive Return
- PanAtlantic Look at the Sales Process Behind Their Success
- World Cup Athletes Train With an Entrepreneurial Mentality, Explains Pan Atlantic
- PanAtlantic CEO Justin Cobb Takes On Talking Big