Christmas is a time of giving back, a time at the end of every year where rewards are given to show appreciation and concern for others around you. This doesn’t have to start outside of the workplace, as most of us are probably already planning our company Christmas party, usually put on and paid for by grateful management. Managing director Justin Cobb of innovative, NYC-based marketing firm Pan Atlantic shares with us his idea of how to do Christmas the right way, as the director of a successful business, and the leader of his team.
Latest Blog News
- Pan Atlantic Associates Reviews The Key Benefits of Sales Outsourcing
- PanAtlantic Associates on Hiring Successfully During a Global Pandemic
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- PanAtlantic Explains How to Keep Remote Workers Motivated
- PanAtlantic Associates Reaffirms Commitment To Inclusion and Diversity