We all go through personal change in our life, in both our domestic and business activities, but some people handle it better than others. One way to achieve success, is to look at how successful people operate, and then emulate them. That’s where self help books can prove so useful. One of the most important and highly praised self help books is ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’, written by Stephen R. Covey and published by Simon & Schuster Ltd. Here, managing director Justin Cobb of Pan Atlantic reviews the book and look at the lessons that can be learned from it.
Running a business can undoubtedly be hard work, but it can also be incredibly rewarding. Through the golden combination of hard work, a great product or service, and an effective marketing campaign, a business can achieve real growth in a relatively short space of time. With that growth comes another decision for the founding entrepreneur to take: do they consolidate what they already have, or formulate ambitious plans for further growth and expansion? Here, Pan Atlantic reveal their own plans for American expansion.
Latest Blog News
- PanAtlantic Reveal the Benefits of Online Consultations
- PanAtlantic Explain Why Investing In People Will Create A Positive Return
- PanAtlantic Look at the Sales Process Behind Their Success
- World Cup Athletes Train With an Entrepreneurial Mentality, Explains Pan Atlantic
- PanAtlantic CEO Justin Cobb Takes On Talking Big